Voyages in English – Grammar and Writing 5 (Student book + Practice book + Assessment book)
The new 2011 edition of Voyages in English: Grammar and Writing is the result of decades of research and practice by experts in the field of grammar and writing. Responding to the needs of teachers and students, this new edition provides ample opportunities for practice and review to ensure mastery and improved performance on standardized tests.Voyages in English 2011:
– Enables children to master grammar through direct instruction, rigorous practice, written application, and ongoing assessment.
– Provides master and novice teachers with support and straightforward, practical lesson plans that can be presented with confidence.
– Guides children to experience, explore, and improve their writing through the in-depth study of unique writing genres, writing-skill lessons, and the implementation of the writing process.
– Provides children and teachers with opportunities to use technology as a means to learn, assess, apply new skills, and communicate outside of the school setting.
– Gives children the speaking and writing practice and tools they need to communicate with clarity, accuracy, and ease.