English for Business Life (Elementary) - Self-study Guide with CD
This Self-study guide can be used:
• as a stand alone self-study course
• in class to supplement English for Business Life coursework
• for homework
• as a key component of the ‘comprehensive’ study
track (the English for Business Life course has three study tracks: fast, standard and comprehensive)
• as practice material for learners who are following general English courses and need practice in everyday business English. Each unit begins with a recorded summary of useful phrases and includes:
• clear study notes
• realistic practice exercises.
At the back of the Guide are:
• an easy-to-follow language Reference Section
• a Glossary of key business-related terms
• clear answers and audio text to support the practice exercises.
The recorded material is available on a CD which is included with the book. The recordings include standard accents and examples of people from different
parts of the world speaking English. The common contracted forms used in real business communication